CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or law;
• Demonstrated senior level tax and accounting knowledge confirmed through related work experience;
• Advanced English level, fluency will be considered as differential;
• SAP, Excel – fully proficient desired;
• Self-motivated and ability to take initiatives;
• Good communication skills;
• Excellent time management skills are also essential, as you’ll have to ensure our company meets tight deadlines.
• Provide Tax support and advice to new or current operations and projects;
• Deliver high quality compliance tax reports to authorities related to Indirect Tax;
• Conduct research on tax laws and report any changes to the team, Corporate • • Tax, Business Areas and IT Department;
• Share tax data with the accounting department;
• Communicate risks and opportunities to Corporate Tax and Businesses Areas;
• Liaise with internal and external auditors;
• Forecast tax predictions to senior managers.