• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Administration, Economics or correlated;
• Experienced in Finance or Business Control;
• Knowledge on Project Financial Evaluation (financial feasibility evaluation as IRR, NPV, payback);
• Microsoft Office package advanced user – mainly in Excel (Data analytics as a plus);
• Good English knowledge, both spoken as written;
• Spanish as a plus;
• SAP, BCS and Essbase knowledge. Score system is a plus;
• Good financial analytical view being able to understand the end-to-end financial impacts on the areas or responsibility.
• Financial Planning and Analysis on two main processes;
• Project Control: Project feasibility evaluation, project budgeting, follow up and evaluation of financial impacts on product cost, local content and profitability;
• Being responsible for supporting Project Manager with all financial data and analysis as well material preparation for decision boards;
• R&D Control: Controlling of Curitiba R&D (OPEX &CAPEX) being also the local super user for Score, from budget to follow up of actuals and KPI’s.