• Master of Science (equivalent to Engineering degree in Brazil) – Electrical, Mechatronics, Mechanical or equivalent;
• Previous professional experience in calibration or embedded software development for automotive products;
• Good knowledge of heavy duty truck application and how Driveline Systems impact transport solutions;
• Good knowledge in one or more of our specific tools – Matlab/Simulink, Ascet, ATI-Vision, CANalyzer, Python;
• Driver license for trucks will be considered a merit;
• Fluent in English and Portuguese (Written & Verbal).
• Being responsible on the quality domain by performing critical analysis, evaluating the complete system, troubleshooting, proposing, testing, and following-up solutions;
• Interfacing with a number of stakeholders – project team members, SW development team members and other engineering areas – in our multi-site organization, creating strong networks driving proactive and constructive co-operation;
• Being cooperative in a number of communities and contribute with process teams.