• Graduated in Mechanical Engineering;
• Technical knowledge and experience related to components installation and media routing is a must;
• Experience with cooling system dimensioning is desirable;
• Large experience modeling 3D parts/system and detailing technical drawings using GD&T is a must. Catia V5 is preferable;
• Some years of experience working in a global automotive industry is a must;
• Communication and negotiation skills is mandatory to lead the cross functional agreement about technical solution and V&V needs in agreement with internal and external stakeholders;
• Fluent English is a must, due to daily meetings in English;
• Ownership and self learning behavior is really important (we are accountable for our deliveries as we were the company owners and we learn from the fly);
• Knowledge and/or experience with FEA and CFD is desirable.
• We are looking for a mechanical engineer to work as product development engineer at Volvo Buses in Brazil, in order to add value to our organization, bringing technical knowledge and the necessary personal skills to develop systems, components installation and media routing, like cooling & charge air cooler systems, in a global organization interacting with adjacent areas within engineering department and out of it (production, after market, quality, external supplier & partners, etc);
• Leading or attending meeting in English daily.