• Engineering degree about surface treatment chemistry, organic and inorganic coating área;
• An extensive experience and strong performance can substitute for specific academic degree (but must have engineering degree);
• Experience upon the Surface Treatment (coating) application processes and its management preferably within automotive business;
• Good knowledge and practice of automotive quality standards and tools, such as IATF 16949, APQP – PPAP, process audit and problem solving;
• Good English communication, both orally and in writing.
• To evaluate Surface Treatment (coating) supplier lines and facilities, managing their development plan up to the excellence level required by the Volvo standards;
• To support the new part developments, securing the suppliers ability to coat the parts according to the specification on robust manufacturing processes;
• To lead the supplier continuous improvements as well as being entitled to steer strong reaction in case of supplier performance deviation;
• To contribute to the Surface Treatment Supplier Quality Global Network, working on new standard inputs, continuously improving the assessment tool and permanently monitoring the new technology and their opportunities.