• Master of Science (equivalent to Engineering degree in Brazil) – Electrical, Mechatronics or equivalent;
• Proven previous professional experience in embedded software verification;
• Good knowledge of specific tools such as: Matlab/Simulink,C programming language, Measurement, calibration, and diagnostic software (VISION, INCA…),
• Previous experience with dSpace HIL RIGs will be considered merit;
• Fluent in English and Portuguese (Written & Verbal).
• Perform system verification – in HIL (Hardware-in-the-loop) equipment and in vehicles – and provide status reports, elaborate problem reports, perform critical analysis and draw conclusions of delivered test results;
• Develop automated tests methods; create and update test scope, test specifications, and test cases;
• Deliver HIL RIGs configuration and maintenance;
• Interface and support project leaders, product owners, and other stakeholders when solving activities;
• Participate in the cross-functional teams’ sprint demo meetings, ensuring a critical look at the development to match configuration criteria;
• Interface with a number of colleagues and stakeholders in our multi-site organization, creating strong networks driving proactive and constructive cooperation;
• Actively propose and initiate actions on continuous improvement.