• Master of Science (equivalent to Engineering degree in Brazil – Electrical, Mechatronics or equivalent);
• Proven previous professional experience in the automotive product development field, particularly in automotive embedded systems and electronic architecture;
• Fluent in English and Portuguese (Written and verbal);
• Strong drive and energy level to implement changes when needed, with a holistic view;
• Ability to create collaborative work relations and give direction as well as set and follow up clear objectives;
• Accountable and responsible;
• Communicative and with good influencing skills.
• Performing quality investigations related to powertrain software / electronic systems and delivering their solution;
• Leading technical development projects within the Electrical and Electronics area and other SW development areas handling its scope and deliveries, setting direction, defining and maintaining project plans, time plans, and project costs;
• Interfacing with a number of stakeholders (Operations, Purchasing, SW development teams, Product owners, and other engineering and management teams), enabling proactive and constructive cooperation;
• Actively work with documentation tools, updating product structure and software roadmaps;
• Being knowledgeable in medium/heavy duty powertrains software structure and documentation, becoming the person other areas will always refer to when required;
• Collaborating with the global community and contributing to the improvement of our processes.