• Engineering degree – Mechanical or Mechatronics;
• Previous professional experience in product development for automotive products.
• Experience in applying techniques such as roots cause analysis, FMEA, quality tools, etc;
• Good knowledge of medium / heavy-duty truck application and how Driveline Systems impact transport solutions;
• Previous experiences with transmission systems will be considered a merit.
• Driver license D or E will be considered a merit;
• Fluent in English and Portuguese (Written & Verbal).
• As a Mechanical Engineer, you will work in the development and maintenance of systems within the Driveline scope. It includes being the technical expert in one or more sub-systems, developing solutions in the domain of automated gearboxes, manual gearboxes, driven axles, propeller shafts, clutches and/or other associated componentes;
• You will secure the development, verification and validation of systems, in order to meet project goals, requirements and customer expectations;
• You will be a member in project teams, representing Driveline and supporting developing technical solutions, which includes driving activities such as V&V plans, performance tests and design reviews;
• You will manage projects involving Driveline components and systems, organizing the cross-functional work in both local and global aspects;
• You will support global development activities in coordination with our colleagues in Sweden, France and US;
• You will drive quality related activities, by performing critical analysis, evaluating the complete system, troubleshooting, proposing, testing, and following-up solutions;
• You will support manufacturing, purchasing and customer service areas in questions related to our products;
• You will manage the technical relationship and secure strong cooperation with related suppliers;
• You will drive the adoption of data analytics processes and tools, supporting their development within our engineering activities;
• You will handle related documentation and process related activities (APQP, Technical Regulartions, BOM, Engineering Reports, etc);
• You will interface with several stakeholders – project team members, development team members, management teams, and other engineering areas – in our multi-site organization, creating strong networks driving proactive and constructive cooperation.