• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering; Master’s Degree preferred;
• Relevant automotive engineering experience, particularly in vehicle body and interior/exterior componentes;
• Familiarity with CAD modelling, preferably CATIA;
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes and material properties;
• Ability to optimize systems, processes, and methods;
• Fluent in English (Written & Verbal).
• Design and develop components and systems for Cabin and Exterior Noise, including various aspects of cab body and interior and exterior components for the cabin;
• This includes, cab body (Body in White), doors, door hardware, seals, noise shields, roofs and windshields, interior and exterior components of the cabin as interior panels, interior trim, seats, air deflectors, exterior panels, bumpers, labels, fascia bords and others;
• You’ll be joining a world class team of engineers, helping to deliver the toughest, highest quality and safest cabs in the industry for the Volvo brands.