• University degree in Business, Engineering, or related field and or equivalent experience;
• Cost management / strong financial analytics abilities;
• Experience of working with Total Cost of Ownership (TCO);
• Project Management Knowledge;
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Secure that supplier selection is aligned with the Segment Business Plan;
• Drive all relevant activities to deliver on *QDCFTSRR targets;
• Secure the outcome of the sourcing in a contractual package;
• Execute agreements with suppliers;
• Monitor, identify and mitigate risks;
• Manage crisis situations;
• Manage and negotiate product/processes changes;
• Drive for cost improvement opportunities and sustainability related initiatives (deep dive and portfolio analysis), always looking for the best added value for the customer;
• Drive supply chain optimization;
• Perform daily purchasing activities related to production orders, logistics and financial flows to the suppliers;
• Collaborate with global counterparts and internal stakeholders to get the best possible results for Volvo in terms of *QDCFTSR.