• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalente;
• Master’s Degree or Post Graduation in relevant field;
• Knowledge of systems like pneumatics, braking systems, hydraulics, and steering systems preferred;
• Extensive experience as a product development engineer in the automotive industry;
• Proficiency in manufacturing processes and material properties;
• Application of quality tools and excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in English (Written & Verbal);
• International and multi-cultural experience in a global, cross-functional organization;
• Knowledge of truck systems and applications;
• Proficiency in 3D CAD, preferably PTC/CREO;
• Familiarity with Agile methodology.
• As a Mechanical Engineer in the Vehicle Dynamics team, you will lead the development of technical solutions for local and global projects, focusing on reducing CO2 emissions;
• Your responsibilities will include designing and installing Vehicle Dynamics systems and components, controlling product costs, and ensuring product quality optimization;
• You’ll be an integral part of a cross-functional network, utilizing Agile methodology;
• Collaborate closely with global sites in Sweden, India, France, and the USA, contributing to the forefront of our industry.