• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalente;
• Master’s Degree or Post Graduation in relevant field;
• Advanced knowledge in structural components, suspension systems, and various other componentes;
• Proficiency in manufacturing processes and material properties;
• Application of quality tools and excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in English (Written & Verbal);
• International and multi-cultural experience in a global, cross-functional organization;
• Knowledge of truck systems and applications;
• Familiarity with joints and 3D CAD software, preferably PTC/CREO;
• Experience in Agile methodology and Project Management.
• As a Mechanical Engineer in the CSETA team (Chassis Structure Equipment & Transport Adaptation), you will lead the development of technical solutions for both local and global projects;
• You’ll work on new technology vehicles like Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV), collaborating with skilled colleagues worldwide;
• Your responsibilities will include ensuring product quality, controlling costs, and releasing necessary documentation.