• Master of Science or equivalent Engineering degree (Electrical, Mechatronics, or equivalent);
• Proven professional experience in automotive product development, particularly in automotive embedded systems and electronic architecture;
• Fluent in English and Portuguese (Written and Verbal).
• Lead technical development projects within the Electrical and Electronics area, handling scope and deliveries;
• Interface with stakeholders, including production plants, suppliers, quality, project teams, and other engineering departments;
• Oversee the embedded solution development lifecycle, from concept to production;
• Perform quality investigations related to powertrain software/electronic systems and deliver solutions;
• Set direction, define and maintain project plans, time plans, and project costs;
• Collaborate with the global community and contribute to the improvement of processes;
• Actively work with documentation tools, updating product structure and software roadmaps;
• Develop a deep understanding of medium/heavy-duty powertrains software structure and documentation.