• Bachelor’s degreein Mechanical,Mechatronics,Electrical, or Production Engineering;
• Fluency in Englishis a must;
• Proficiency instandard software packages, particularly advanced Excel;
• Experience in Product Data Management Logic documentation;
• Knowledge of Automotive products, with a desired understanding of KOLA skills;
• Results-oriented and service-minded approach.
• As a part of the ProductStructure team, you willbe responsible formanaging technical documentation within GTTVehicle Engineeringprojects;
• This will involveoverseeing administrativeand product structurechanges, ensuringadherence to the KOLA-logic, and providingexpertise on Product Documentation Logic toengineering departments;
• Additionally, you will beinvolved in creating andmaintaining the VariantStructure in line withKOLA-logic prerequisites.