*CADASTRAR O CURRICULO APENAS EM INGLÊS NA PLATAFORMA PANDAPÉ- A PRIORI RH
• A background in automotive or transport engineering (M.Sc. or B.Sc. preferred) with a strong interest in new technologies and sustainable transport solutions;
• Proficiency in English (other languages is appreciated);
• A holistic and future-focused mindset, coupled with strong analytical skills and the ability to navigate complex organizational structures and stakeholder relationships;
• Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present data clearly and persuasively;
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities and negotiation skills, along with a solid understanding of the truck product landscape, Latin America market dynamics, and industry expertise;
• Proficiency in financial and business case analysis, with a keen eye for developing profitable product plans for Volvo Trucks.
• Conduct strategic investigations to define and refine Product Events, aligning technical development with the Latin America market and customer insights;
• Synchronize the Latin America requirements with the global Heavy Cab Over Engine product plans, ensuring integration within global initiatives;
• Develop and adapt the Powertrain Product Plan for Latin America, prioritizing customer features, localization, and platform leverage;
• Guide crossfunctional teams in product evolution, collaborating with Powertrain Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, and the Volvo Trucks Brand;
• Support the LongTerm Volume Forecast release, contributing to market knowledge and identifying new business opportunities through Industry Vertical Investigations.