• BS in Engineering;
• Experience with natural gas combustion projects for home applies, natural gas combustion or productions with natural gas;
• Technical performance: has knowledge of mechanics and fluid- dynamics/combustion and a good knowledge of product and process technologies;
• Has a professional engineering approach in all activities;
• Is able to evaluate and compare feasibility of several alternative solutions;
• Supports projects deliverables;
• Has a basic understanding of product cost structure and the financial impact of engineering on the business;
• Good written and oral English skills required (Advanced/Fluent).
• The Combustion Gas Engineer Jr has the responsibility to evaluate, test and validate technology solutions for new products/modules/systems and current product improvements Evaluate, test and validate functionality, performance and reliability of gas modules, components and subsystems, taking care of manufacturability, quality and safety requirements to meet the specified function/features, quality and cost targets;
• Application of formal evaluation methodologies and specifications for test and validation of gas modules;
• Special focus to quality improvements and cost targets;
• Regularly present technical information to coIeagues and reports to team manager;
• Evaluation of components optimization for quality and safety improvement;
• Participate to the execution of GTO development project and activities to deliver gas Technology Roadmap and according to modularization guidelines of gas subsystems;
• Support all Electrolux Functions for quality improvement and cost reduction activities.
PARA ESSA POSIÇÃO É NECESSÁRIO REALIZAR TODO O CADASTRO EM INGLÊS.