CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities;
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization;
• Experience in data analysis, project follow up and business controlling;
• Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple tasks, and provide consultative skills throughout the process;
• Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP;
• Creativity & Innovation;
• VPS problem solving skill is a plus;
• Excellent team player and communicator;
• Advanced English speaker;
• Spanish is a plus.
• As you can imagine, keeping track and maintaining 3.700.000 sqm around South America is indeed a challenge. Now ponder, that buildings are to be kept according to Volvo global standards and we must be on top of all metrics to support operations and at the correct cost level. This is the main reason why we need you and your experience.
You will be part of the Business Control and Business Office team supporting the RESA (Real Estate South America) organization with the analysis and maintenance of the relevant data and systems such as square meters, lease contracts, procurement system (EBD super user).
In addition, you will work with investment projects follow up, operational expenses, KPI and PI’s dashboard and you will represent the RESA in specific forums and projects.
**Data limite para inscrição: 19/09/2019**