CÓDIGO DA VAGA
· University degree preferably in Administration, Economics, Engineering or Accounting;
· Master or specialization in Finance/Risk is a plus;
· Strong work experience in one or more of the following areas: collections, credit, portfolio management or credit/risk management;
· Banking and credit practices, financial and indexes analysis, knowledge of financial products;
· Good analytical skills, including familiarity with credit bureau reports, commercial business reports;
· Experience preparing written summaries of key information to support management decision;
· Advanced level in MS Office required- Excel required. Expert level in MS Excel preferred;
· Well-developed communication skills and ability to develop and maintain good relationship with business areas, dealers, and customers;
· Demonstrated ability focusing on team work and creating a positive results oriented working environment in line with Volvo values;
· Human relations competency including the ability to proactively develop a change culture and improvements;
· Solid experience in customer collection, negotiations, arguments and financial calculations;
· Knowledge in accounts receivable, being: Account reconciliations, negotiations and financial calculations;
· Strong vocabulary and argumentation for negotiations and focused on results.
· Exercise collections analysis based on financial and operational information
· Gather, review, understand and apply relevant information to collections decision with theory and practical assumptions and concepts
· Structure collections requests according to business and customer requirements, keeping in line with the Credit / Risk Area Policy and Procedures and strategies.
· Propose and communicate the collections team decisions properly, and in accordance with the guidelines of risk and market requirements
· Maximize the portfolio value, carefully examining new negotiations requests
· Develop a results-oriented and a continuous improvement working environment
· Assists in the development and implementation of procedures to minimize risk and improve collections quality
· Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities in the collections process
· Other projects as assigned.