CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
• Solid experience with heavy duty vehicle repair, diagnostics and maintenance, heavy duty product development or as verification/test engineer;
• Basic knowledge of the diagnostic equipment for electronics System / component testing (CANoe, CANalyzer, others, etc.) and automated testing (MicroFocus UFT);
• Basic knowledge in agile teamwork and methodology.
• Diagnostic and Verification Engineers are on the forefront of the Aftermarket group’s projects and participate in the mid to late phases of the project flow;
• The role includes ensuring that we can understand the best way to meet our customer’s needs early in our diagnostic development and secure a high level of quality in our deliveries to the market;
• Within the role of Diagnostic Engineer you will be designing and providing diagnostic strategies & special tools for our technicians;
• Your responsibility will also be to coordinate the deliveries, gather and analyze product and project information and contribute to design and strategies for the technical solutions;
• You will secure that the aftermarket requirements are handled and secured during implementation of the diagnostic strategies;
• Within the role of Verification Engineer, you will perform test analysis through analyzing and reviewing design specifications and creating automated test cases. Based on this analysis you will verify/validate After Market diagnostic tool software and other parts of Volvo diagnostics solutions. You will do that by following all necessary steps in the SW testing process including test preparation, test execution and test reporting.
**Data limite para inscrição: 11/10/2019**