CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Graduated in Electronics, Mechatronics or Control & Automation Engineering;
• Fluent in english;
• With Automotive experience and Automotive electrical system knowledge and platforms;
• Knowledge of HW integration: CAN communication, LIN communication, Calibration & parametrization;
• With End-to-end verification experience;
• Experience in SW integration and documentation with advantage if you have knowledge of used systems and tools by us (SW Configurator, VDA, Prosit, Eng Tool, TechTool, CANalyzer);
• With Hardware electronics knowledge and experience in SW application;
• Preferable with Vehicle troubleshooting experience;
• Have used hardware in the Loop and advanced box truck;
• Experience in communication protocols used by automative industry and vehicle telematics;
• Simulation tools (MatLab, SimuLink, CANoe).
• As an Embedded Software Application Engineer your mission will be to secure the full life cycle deliveries of Vehicle Electronics components in areas of vehicle function, vehicle dynamics, advanced driver assistance, onboard connectivity and automation;
• By being one of EEVC Curitiba ESW application engineers the person in this position will be in charge of the configuration of ECU’s in a platform software architectural with high connection with global partners and product owner towards Latin America application;
• The agile way of working, the customer automation/connectivity demands and environmental considerations provide a dynamic and fast paced work environment. Requires a strong systems viewpoint and collaboration skills as well as some hardware electronics knowledge.
**Data limite para inscrição: 22/07/2019**