CÓDIGO DA VAGA
· Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineering degree;
· Fluent in English is a requirement;
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills;
· Demonstrated personal computer skills including the use and application of standard software packages Experience with Manufacturing Systems;
· Knowledge on automotive products;
· Availability to work in the second shift.
· Establishes and supply technical engineering support for new process trials and current production product;
· Establishes and maintains the optimum production methods, standards, tooling and equipment for all assigned products and processes;
· Promotes manufacturing safety and efficiency through implementation of method/process change, ergonomic application and safety awareness;
· Collaborates with the materials organization on defining and refining material organization and placement using Lean Principles;
· Coordinates the introduction of new product and parts changes in area of responsibility, balancing work timing, processes and manpower requirements;
· Analyzes and continuously evaluates and improves assembly efficiency through observation, investigation and critical problem solving;
· Identifies opportunities for cost reductions through assembly configuration and improvement.