CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or related areas. Master degree is preferred;
• Fluent in English;
• Leadership skills with experience as design engineer on the related área;
• Strong background in the automotive industry with experience on electrical and software architecture development (wiring harness & installation, electrical components, embedded control systems, etc.). Experience to set and discuss verification/ validation procedures and methods to validate features;
• Bus product knowledge and experience with LAM applications and market demands (main regulations related to chassis and bodies, key customer operation characteristics, etc.);
• Knowledge about main suppliers and related manufacturing processes;
• Knowledge of systems and tools used on the development process (Saber, Catia, Canalyzer, etc.);
• The following qualifications are a plus: International experience; Certifications (PMP, SAFe, etc.); Languages (Spanish); Skilled on Volvo systems/processes (KOLA, DVP, etc).
• Drive, support and approve technical solutions, securing the use of relevant instructions, guidelines and standards. Lead the continuous update and development of Technical Roadmaps. Plan and estimate resource/budget, balance, and organize the resources in order to accomplish set goals;
• Inspire the group to maintain a good team spirit with a cooperative atmosphere and proudness to develop and deliver our products. Promote continuous improvement initiatives to develop people, processes and products. Be accountable for the area and people development and results;
• Promote area integration with main stakeholders and customers (VBC/VBLA/GTO/GTT/PUR/AM). Represent local team on technical discussions on the given area.
**Data limite para inscrição: 22/03/2019**