CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical degree;
• Established “hard core” skills in Matlab/Simulink. At least four years of experience is required;
• Good skills in control systems and engine application;
• Competent computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Very good knowledge on heavy duty vehicles and powertrain technologies;
• Strong communication skills in Portuguese and English, both spoken and written;
• Experience with agile;
• Commercial Vehicle driver’s license is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
• Integrate 1D Simulink simulation models in our HILs (Hardware in the Loop) Rigs from dSpace;
• Develop new virtual simulation models based on Matlab/Simulink focusing on Latin America product portfolio;
• Perform powertrain 1D simulations and optimization (fuel economy, emissions, component duty cycle) within busses and trucks;
• Be active in the Global Simulation Platform and Rigs network;
• Manage the backlog according to agile principles.
**Data limite para inscrição: 16/12/2019**