CÓDIGO DA VAGA
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field;
· Strong events planning and execution experience, managing multiple vendors;
· Understanding of marketing, business planning, and branding concepts;
· Understanding of key communications components/drivers (digital marketing, press relations, content production, design); strategic and analytical skills;
· Solid general management experience, with the ability to lead and drive execution across cross functional teams and deliver on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously;
· Communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues;
· Advanced English, Spanish will be a plus;
· Vacations flexibility.
· Execution of exhibitions and events including the planning, set up, interface with trade show planners and key stakeholders;
· Build and execute strategy for customer relationship program;
· Manage projects: time plan and budget control budget;
· Align marketing communication with the messaging tone as well as the visual look and feel of Volvo brand standards, from marketing material design to external signage;
· Create communication plans to support marketing projects.