CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Engineering degree (Mechanical Engineer or Electrical engineer with previous experience in Combustion system development);
• Ability of working with product roadmaps, in projects and with maintenance of current products at the same time;
• Experience in developing verification methods;
• Knowledge on analytical techniques such as root cause analysis, FMEA, quality tools, etc;
• Fully proficient in English is mandatory.
• Experience in supplier relationship is required;
• Experience in Automotive Product Development is a plus;
• Experience in development of Diesel Powertrain systems and components is a plus;
• Knowledge in fuel chemistry is a plus.
• Participating in the cross-functional work to specify, develop, verify and validate components for the fuel system, in order to meet well-specified requirements;
• Define technical specifications and set design requirements for Fuel systems components, secure that all requirements are captured, documented, and balanced;
• Define and update the Technical Regulation of the components;
• Set the components requirements using the System Engineering process;
• Participate in project coordination meetings and APQP activities;
• Manage the technical relationship with the suppliers (development suppliers);
• Lead the development of the components (simulation needs, V&V plan, performance tests, design reviews, etc.);
• Handle the project portfolio ensuring system commonality and project requirements fulfillment;
• Establish verification plans, initiate simulations and testing, perform analysis and draw conclusions;
• Support the technical cross-sites (France, Sweden and India);
• Lead the activities to solve quality issues on the fuel system and ensure customer satisfaction;
• Support manufacturing and customer service areas in questions related to the components.
**Data limite para inscrição: 14/10/2019**
Mechanical Engineering Degree; Broad experience as Product Development Engineer in automotive solutions or Heavy Duty Truck Industry is required; Knowledge...CANDIDATAR-SE À VAGA