CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Graduated in Engineering;
• Solid experience in Product Development;
• Fluent in English;
• Knowledge in Volvo Tools (KOLA, EDB, PROTOM, GLORIA…) will be a differential;
• Knowledge and experience with the Physical Build Process will be a differential.
• Lead the cross-functional activities from order to delivery of test objects;
• Estimate and manage budget for the assigned projects;
• Create and document the total test object need of the project (Project build plan);
• Create, anchor and follow up associated detailed time plans for the physical test objects;
• Secure Variant Specification (V-SPEC) and Bill of Material (BOM) reviews according to detailed time plan together with stakeholders;
• Secure PROTOM is up to date according to V-SPEC and BOM physically assembled in a test object (either for First Builds or Rebuilds);
• Manage all needed build instructions, documentation and concerned meetings (Build Plan Meetings, Vehicle/Powertrain Update Meeting, Sign-off…).
**Data limite para inscrição: 06/08/2019**