CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Production Engineering degree or at the final years;
• Fluent in English is a requirement;
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills;
• Demonstrated personal computer skills including the use and application of standard software packages (advance Excel is needed);
• Product Data Management Logic documentation experience;
• Knowledge on automotive products;
• Desired good KOLA knowledge.
This person as a Product Structure Engineer will manage product structure with release, approval and expertise related to the article structure. The Product Structure Engineer works closely together with Development Engineers, Project Managers, Product Structure representatives on other sites and others that may affect the work that is needed.
He/She will have an operational responsibility in the day-to-day work within given processes and procedures. Check the item to variant structure releases done in the product data management system by the Development Engineers. Provide support to local users about product data management tools and logic. Manage customer adaptations documentation. Review and approve Design Change Notice (DCN) in the technical solutions documented in the product data management system.