CÓDIGO DA VAGA
• Mechanical Engineering Degree;
• Broad experience as Product Development Engineer in automotive solutions or Heavy Duty Truck Industry is required;
• Knowledge of Chassis Equipment, like Fuel System, Urea System, Battery Box, Fenders and Fairings is preferred;
• Strong knowledge of 3D CAD (CREO – AVP) experience is required;
• Knowledge in application of Quality tools (Risk analysis, DFMEA, etc.);
• Important requirement: Fluent in English and Portuguese in both written and oral.
• Responsible for a defined area of technical expertise and concerned mechanical design engineering;
• Have holist view on deliverables from other interfaces to secure quality before release;
• Spread knowledge and develop competence within the team;
• Develop and Manage networking across the organization and provide inputs to the project pre-requisites based on the component history;
• Ensure the designs fulfill business targets, requirements and Project & Product Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature targets and report the same in project forums;
• Create or update CAD Models and Part Drawings with CREO-Parametric;
• Document design change notices and structure components in the PDM system;
• Ensure component durability by requesting analysis and/or applicable tests.
**Data limite para inscrição: 31/10/2019**