• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field;
• Demonstrated experience in product design, embedded control development, or related engineering career field;
• Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal in advanced level);
• Understanding of overall engineering, manufacturing, and assembly principles;
• Appliance product design related experience is preferred;
• Ability to interpret schematics and understanding of embedded software design and architecture;
• Experience with agency and normative requirements preferred;
• Considered as a plus: Tools knowledge: Jama, Jira;
• Incose Certification program;
• MIT xPRO Systems Engineering – Models and Methods to Manage Complex Systems;
• Knowledge and experience of testing Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC);
• Experience with advanced UI and GUI (Graphical User Interface) or power electronics development is preferred.
• Be assistant in developing system verification test plans based directly on technical specifications;
• Participating in Technical Design Previews in order to report on assigned project deliverables;
• Assisting design teams with DFMEA development as systems-level subject matter expert;
• Providing timely communication as to project status and deliverables;
• Working closely with electronics design engineers to support interpretation of technical specifications and for collaborative feedback so to ensure the needs of all customers are met;
• Performing any and all functions as outlined by Engineering Management; lead or participate in special function teams and support production as required.
PARA ESSA POSIÇÃO É NECESSÁRIO REALIZAR TODO O CADASTRO EM INGLÊS.